If you did not receive an order confirmation number at the end of the transaction, your order was not completed and your credit/debit card has not been charged. Your credit card company will reserve funds for purchases from credit and/or debit cards every time you attempt to place an order. These reserved funds will appear back on to your credit card balance as per your bank/credit card agreement. Generally, this takes 3-7 business days. We do not and cannot control the bank policies. We will only collect monies on your account if the transaction is successfully completed.
Articles in this section
- How can I cancel or change my order?
- What is your returns/exchange policy?
- What are your shipping options and rates?
- Why do Billing/Shipping Differences place an order on hold?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you have a size chart?
- Why was I charged sales tax?
- Why does my credit card company place a hold on my credit balance if my order did not go through?