Emerilsfootwear.com determines sales tax in accordance with state and local laws and regulations. We are required by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped to the state of California. If you are shipping to this state, the appropriate charges will be added to your order and are shown separately on your receipt.
Articles in this section
- How can I cancel or change my order?
- What is your returns/exchange policy?
- What are your shipping options and rates?
- Why do Billing/Shipping Differences place an order on hold?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you have a size chart?
- Why was I charged sales tax?
- Why does my credit card company place a hold on my credit balance if my order did not go through?